Select your language:

EspañolEnglishPortuguês
English

Booking of forum tickets

On this page you can make all your reservations for the Latin American Concrete Cutting & Demolition Forum. Simply fill in the different details and choose what your booking should include. Remember to mark how many persons it concers. A summary of the costs will be made automatically. Please check that the amount is correct and proceed to next page were you make you payment online or mark payment through invoice. If you pay by invoice pur payment terms are 30 days net from order date. If paying online with credit card most of the common cards are accepted. In case you need to cancel your whole reservation or part of your booking the cancellation needs to be made five  months before the event in order to get a full refund. Later cancellation 20% of the total cost will be added per month. This means that cancellation less then five months before the event the participant need to pay 20% of the total value, less then 4 month, 40% of the value and so on.

Exclusive Platinum Sponsor

Reservation of Forum tickets

Available tickets: Member of branch association: Non-member: Number of tickets:
Joint ticket, Welcome drink, 2 day forum, gala dinner USD$ 890 USD$ 1190
Only 2 days forum USD$ 615 USD$ 815
Welcome drink USD$ 150 USD$ 180
Gala dinner USD$ 310 USD$ 360
Visit Rio Tour USD$ 170 USD$ 200
Sambashow USD$ 100 USD$ 130
Visit samba school USD$ 100 USD$ 130

Your contact details

Additional participants

Payment method

Total cost to be paid: USD $0

Meet our sponsors!

Facts about the Forum

Latin American Concrete Cutting and Demolition Forum

When: September 1-2, 2016
Where: São Paulo Expo, Imigrantes Expo, São Paulo, Brazil
What: Conference and Exposition

Organizers:   Supporting publications:
Riverbends Publishing LLC  S.C.O.P. AB   Professional Demolition Americas Magazine, PDa Magazine  Professional Demolition International Magazine, PDi Magazine
In partnership with: