Table-top Exposition at the Forum
Exposition package include:
Desk at the Exhibition Area on the two conference days:
• The exhibitor may show displays (roll-up or similar) behind its desk
• The exhibitor can use its desk to show catalogs and other promotional materials of the company and/or small products
• One conference ticket, free of charge for a delegate of the company. The tickets include welcome cocktail (Wednesday, August 24), Conference (Thursday, August 25 and Friday, August 26), Coffee breaks and business lunch (Thursday, August 25 and Friday, August 26) and one ticket to the gala dinner (Thursday evening, August 25).
Package also include:
Visibility of your brand through promotional materials like:
• On the website www.latindemoforum.org
• Your brand listed on official roll-ups to be shown at the event
• Your brand listed in mailings to participants, delegates, guests and other exhibitors and sponsors
• Visibility of each exhibitors logo on all documentation of the event like on program (print and digital versions) and other conference documentation (printed version, handed to delegates)
• Visibility of the logo or name in the magazine, Professional Demolition International and Professional Demolition Americas
Please note that additional assistants will have to pay for conference and/or gala dinner tickets. Also make note of that the space at the exhibition is limited and it is not allowed to room more the 30 to 40 exhibitors. The rule first come first served is followed.
Exhibitors have the possibility to buy extra conference and gala dinner tickets to a discounted price (15 % off) to invite clients or making more staff. There is though a limit of participants at the forum (500). Full rate paying participants has priority.
To utilize all the parts of package exhibitors are recommended to book their exposition package latest 2015-12-19. The forum marketing campaign starts already in September 2015 so late reservations means that the complete marketing package cannot be enjoyed.
Fee of the Exhibitor package:
Members of the mentioned supporting associations pay:
U.S. $ 2,750
Other exhibitors not member of any of the above supporting associations pay:
U.S. $ 3,700
Meet our sponsors!
Welcome Drink Sponsor
Rio Tour Sponsor
Facts about the Forum
When: September 1-2, 2016